1.16.2011

Visit to Lizzy's and my week

Oh my goodness. Last week I had oodles of fun with Lizzy. :-D I stayed with the Stavinohas from Friday morning to Sunday morning. Lizzy and I talked, did our nails, fed her horse and goats, watched Inception twice (AWESOME movie btw.) and The Village twice...and cried each time. Hahaha yep, we're pretty pathetic. :-P We also did two photoshoots, one with the two of us and one of just her, as a graduation thingey. Cause my dear sweet friend is all grown up now. *tear* Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy. :-)

















-Esther

2 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like ya'll had FUN....and the pics are FABULOUS.....Woo....(psst, I am that person you met at the Stavinoha's during the winter ball...I have a blog Alias.....just so you know...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. YES we are pathetic. lol. Me: "AAAARRRRTHUR!!!!!" You: "DOM!!!!!" (I still can't get over how retarded that name is, lol) Both of us in unison: "LUUUUCCIIIUUUSSS!!!"

    And crying during awethome movies.

    Then. Paparazzi. and *cue awesomely retarded background music*. and bursting out laughing at something that should NOT have been funny. :P. and awkward songs about "a giiirl" popping into your head at completely WRONG times. and our FAILED Jennifer Nettles poses. and watching a Sugarland behind-the-scenes dvd and freaking out about how ADORABLE Jennifer Nettles is. and making that stupid facebook image uploader shut up. and stalking people. :P

    Yep. We're pretty much awethome. Yeth. :)

    I <3 you!!
    ~lizzyxxxx

    ReplyDelete