2.03.2011

Sick...

So I was hoping to have a pretty productive week. Get lots of schoolwork done, and cook something and blog about it. But before I had time to do any of this, I came down with a massive feverish head cold thing Sunday evening. ICK. I'm guessing I got sick from lack of sleep and too much sugar. Totally made my immune system go ppppppttthhhbbbbbb. And trust me. That's no fun. So I've spent my entire week, instead of baking and studying, taking Cod liver oil and Echinacea complex and drinking water and resting...bleeech. Oh. and watching movies. I had a Lord Of The Rings Marathon yesterday. BOOYEAH! That made me feel quite a bit better. Those movies are awesome. So stinking EPIC. 

OH. And may I just say:

                                          This man rocks my rocks. FOR REALS PEOPLE.


                           He's even cooler than he looks in the pictures. If that's even possible. :-P

So. I've had an....interesting week so far, to say the least, and I'm feeling much better. It's very good to be well again. :-) Oh. and tomorrow I get to hang out with THIS lovely woman, and the weekend I'm staying over with THIS lovely young woman. So the rest of the week shall be filled all manner of merriment and delicious food, candy and laughing. OHH. And dancing. Yep, I have to say it just like that. Because I haven't danced in exactly seventy days, if you count back from today. (Yes, I keep track....) So it will be so very amazing. And fun. So that's why it must be said like that, dancing. *dreamy smile* I'm horribly excited.

*happy sigh* Isn't life perfectly wonderful?

Well anyways, I think it is, whatever you cynics may say about it. :-P
Have an awesome week, people. That's an order. :-)
-Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment