12.26.2010

Ahhhh, Christmas. :)

Oh my goodness. Do I feel blessed right now. Last night we went to our Pastor's family's annual Christmas Eve open house thingey. SO much fun. And candy. :) The food this time of year is always awesome, that's one of the things I love about the Christmas season. We sang and played Pit and Balderdash While it poured down freezing rain, and then some of us (the silly ones) danced in the freezing rain. And then we had the Advent reading, too. *happy sigh* I love my church. Tis awesome. Anyways, the Franklins live about an hour and a half away, so we got home pretty late, and we all crashed except Isaiah, who decided to stay up late. :P Crazy boy.... So this morning Naomi and I woke up super excited but both the boys were terribly sleepy and wouldn't get up. So we waited a couple HOURS, (hours which felt like days) and FINALLY the boys got up and everybody ate and then we all unwrapped our gifts. I got an iTunes gift card from Joshua, a James Bond movie from Isaiah, *James Bond theme plays* An awesome picture frame thingey and My favorite movie ever, Slumdog Millionaire from my parents, and Christmas coloured socks, silver eyeliner(!), green glitter mascara from Naomi, and a makeup bag, jingle bell neckalace, funky flamingo pen, compact, and stationary from my lovely Grandma. *happy sigh* I feel oh-so-very happy. :) And since everybody received so many movies, now we're having a movie marathon in the living room. They're watching Inception right now. I bought it for Joshua, he really liked it. But alas, I am missing out on the movie to blog and text friends. They're waaaay awesomer than Leonardo DiCaprio. Ooooh yeah. :) Sooo. Oh my goodness. I'm terribly hyper from far too much Christmas candy. So. How was YOUR Christmas?

-Esther Noelle Habegger <3

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

No comments:

Post a Comment