11.20.2010

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. :-P I've been super busy, and I haven't actually done a lot of cooking lately. :( Oh! Actually, I made a shrimp soup thing this week. So I have done *some* cooking, but not a lot. Not enough, especially if I'm going to have a blog where I talk about food and post pictures of projects. So. To get me back "into the groove", so to speak, I've come up with an idea (with the help of my awesome friends). I'm going to cook something EVERY DAY for a week.

*long pause for effect*

Haha. This is something that will be quite challenging for me, keeping up with school and chores AND cooking every day. Especially since this next week, (the week I'm going to do this) holds Thanksgiving and Isaiah's birthday. SO. I'm going to start this Sunday. I'll post a picture of what I made every day of next week. I hope. :P So now you know. :)

-Esther

Oh, and a Bible verse I found today: "Wait for the Lord, be strong and let your heart take courage. Yes, wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:14 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment