10.16.2010

More pictures from Kate's wedding shower

Here are some more of the pics....


Margaret being beautiful while making salad. :-)

Katie and Mary Beth...

The sugar started to affect Bentleigh...*cough*

Megan and I preparing the frosting for the Petit Fours

 Katie the Awesome.

 Bentleigh was very proud of her disfigured crepe. :-D
 Megan and I
 Bentleigh
 
The partially iced petit fours...which were a pain in the neck to make...gloppy frosting... :-P

Maggie the goregous and otherwise amazing. :-)

Some of the finished petit fours

More petit fours...

Katie!

Maggie and Bentleigh lol
  Still working on the petit fours. XD

Hahaha Bentleigh and I sorta snapped....

Katie, Bentleigh, and Mary Beth

Megan and I hehe.

STILL working on petit fours....


Maggie and I 

Me and my amazing friends. :-D



Hahaha I'm so blessed. :-D Anyways, there's *still* more pictures, and I'll *hopefully* post them soon. That's all, folks! :-)

~Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment