11.24.2010

Cooking Project: Part 3 of 7

So today is my brother Isaiah's birthday, and so I ended up making his birthday dinner. :-) Chili! Which was fun. I've always enjoyed making chili. I also made his birthday cake! Which wasn't from scratch, (*sniffle*) lol but it was still yummy. Betty Crocker. :-D And the cake fell! *anger* cause I was rushing things and not paying attention...grr. BUT it actually turned out delicious and fudgy. Mmmm. So now I'm stuffed full of red chili, root beer, fudgy chocolate cake, and vanilla ice cream. And listening to Michael Buble station on Pandora. Cause Michael Buble makes me HAPPY. And I *love* being happy. And I keep thinking how insane it is that my brother is 17. O.o The years have really flown....I remember when we were tiny and used to argue all the time and we got spanked a lot. Hee. The good ole days. :-P Oooh. I remember the time he stepped on a yellow jacket's nest! And he got like 27 stings and he had to go to the hospital. And the time he cracked his skull on the frame of his bed and had to go to the hospital! And the time he squirted dishwasher detergent in his eye! AND the time he broke our light fixture cause he threw my teddy bear. Wow...I feel like a kid again, all these awesome memories. :-) Also can you tell I have a very accident prone brother? :-P
So. Tomorrow's food project will probably be.....ohyes! It's going to be Lavender Creme Brulee. :-) I'm making it for Thanksgiving, but I'm making it ahead of time cause our oven's acting up and we only have a dinky lil roaster oven thingey. So. I'll hopefully post tomorrow...I hope I don't forget. But things will be pretty busy preparing for Thanksgiving and also MY COUSINS ARE COMING OVER! I'm so incredibly excited! :-D I love them. To death. They're soooo sweet. So yeah. That's what's up in my life right now. Here's some pictures of the cooking and partying today. :-)






Happy Birthday Isaiah! I love you to death, dude. :-) <3
-Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment