5.23.2011

lovely weekend.

WHEEEE I had an awesome weekend! Yesterday our Church had its 10th Anniversary Party, which was so much fun. *giant grin* We ate BBQ, talked, sang till our voices gave out, and drenched each other with water balloons! It was immensely enjoyable. :-D 

Today was Isaiah and I's last Sunday at church for a long time, as we're leaving this Wednesday for Indiana. It was bittersweet, as the whole weekend reminded me how much I love everybody and how much I'll miss them.
Saying goodbye to everybody made me ache like crazy. But I pulled myself together and didn't cry. 
You St. David's people are the bee's knees. Seriously. 
And now this week will be full of packing, paperwork, *leaving*, traveling and arriving. And also stress. 
But hey! If life was all ease everybody would be ridiculously bored. Not to mention obese. 
Food for thought, people. 
-Esther <3

No comments:

Post a Comment