5.11.2011

I'm leaving in 15 days. *cue panicking*

Hello persons! I hope you're all doing well. :) So, as I revealed in my last blog post, I'm going to Indiana for the entire Summer. And today it just hit me that I'm leaving in fifteen days. And I'm just freaking out a *little* bit. First of all, I'm going to miss everybody in Texas so much it's not even funny. I love you all so much and I don't know what I'll do without you for three whole months. Indiana will be new people, environment, everything. I wish I could say that I'm not terrified, but I'd be flat out lying, lol. So I'll put it this way: this will definitely be an adventure. One that requires courage. 

"If we're growing, we're always going to be out of our comfort zone." -John Maxwell

Let's say I plan on growing a lot this Summer. ;)
-Esther <3


No comments:

Post a Comment