10.06.2010

First Blog Post....

So since a certain someone has been nagging me to hurry up and post on my blog already, (*coughLIZZYcough*) here it is. I'm posting. Hope you're happy, Lizzy. :-) So. This Saturday is a wedding shower for Miss Kate, a woman I greatly admire. And GUESS WHO gets to plan the menu for the brunch  and execute it, with help? That's right, *me*. And I'm so stinking excited I could explode. :-D The general them of the menu is French food, which is my favorite to cook. Some random things from the menu are: Quiche Lorraine, Crab Salad, Chicken Crepes, Lavender Creme Brulee, Petit Fours, Spinach and Artichoke dip, and Champagne Punch, Coffee, Tea, and Fruit Punch (for the kids) to drink. :-) So I'm hoping it'll be epic. I'll take lots of pictures and hopefully post some! Anyways, that's all for now.
~Esther



1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! *coughESTHERcough*

    Goo. :P Whoops. I meant. Gee. :P hehe!

    That's so awesome!!! I can't *WAIT* to taste all of it! And trust me, its GOING to be epic. in a good way. Yep.

    You're like the amazingest chef person I know! (heh heh besides a certain idol we both have, of course). :)

    See you soon, dearest awesomest secondbff person!!! Whee! :D

    ~lizzyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete