3.09.2011

Rodeo! And happiness.

Wow. It's been a while. I feel really horrible for not posting for such a long time. Sorry, peoples. Last week I had the awesomest time ever at the rodeo, with some of the most amazing people on the planet. And saw an awesome concert. Sugarland was seriously amazing live. My word. Jennifer Nettles has a voice that just makes you feel good inside. :-) I just GLOWED afterwards. Besides the fact that my feet felt so stinking sore from walking a couple marathons that day around the rodeo. And my voice sounded like a man's from screaming at the concert, haha.


*happy sigh* It was a very good week. And to make it better, I got the most adorable letter ever from Mary. My life pretty much rocks, don't you think? Have a good week, people. Whoever actually reads this. :-P
-Esther <3

Oh, and Lizzy: PLUMBER!!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment