1.09.2012

The New Year, and other things...

Hello, people!
It has been far, far, too long. And we have a lot of catching up to do. :)
  • First of all, I'm back in Texas! I got back in the middle of August.
  • Also, I had a birthday!!! I'm now sixteen, and I don't feel any different, haha. 
  • We got a cat! I absolutely never expected us to ever have one. But for Christmas, my parents let us keep a stray we found. Her name is Sheba, and she is furry and adorable and crazy. :) I love her. 
  •  And, *drumroll* I have started a new blog! This will be my blog for random thoughts and projects, (and where you get to hear about my crazy life ;) and my new blog is about something else entirely: Fashion. I was sort of scared and hesitant about starting a blog about fashion and clothes, being a nerdy homeschooler who knows nothing about the world of so called "high fashion", but this is a blog about something I adore, Classiness. :) Here's the link! Feel free to follow it (actually, *please* follow it, haha)  http://theartofclassiness.blogspot.com/ 
  •  It is now 2012!!! Yikes, my life moves far too fast. I haven't made many official New Year's Resolutions, but I am determined to blog more, keep a steady journal, and better myself this year more than ever. I am also determined to make 2012 a year that I look back on as one of the greatest of my entire life. So you see, I have a lot to do. :)
-Esther <3

No comments:

Post a Comment